The goal of this course is for all Care Team Members to learn engagement tools/skills in order to have productive conversations with patients about their health including basic motivational interviewing skills.
The Care Team Member will build upon this foundation, to utilize patient engagement skills in different situations such as Medication Assisted Treatment, (MAT) and Palliative Care.
It is strongly recommended to take Introduction to Team Based Care before taking this course.
For additional details, please visit https://micmt-cares.org/training/patient-engagement
Successful Course Completion includes:
- Attendance at the entire course. If attending live virtual, you must have audio and see the live slides
- Completion of the course post-test: need to have a score of 80% or greater
- Completion of the course evaluation
REGISTRATION DETAILS: LIVE VIRTUAL
December 1, 2022 9:00am-4:00pm
Register here: https://transformcoach.wufoo.com/forms/rypxz7s0muqglx/
OPPORTUNITY TO EARN CONTINUING EDUCATION CONTACT HOURS
- Upon successful completion of the Patient Engagement course, the participant will earn 5.5 Nursing CE contact hours
- Michigan Institute for Care Management and Transformation is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
- Michigan Institute for Care Management and Transformation is an approved provider with the Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative. Approved provider Number: MICEC 110216
- Registered Dietitians can use the MICMT Nursing CE certificate for their CPEUs. (See CDRnet core criteria for details https://www.cdrnet.org/core-criteria)