Especially during these challenging times, we want to ensure patients have access to comprehensive care therefore behavioral health services are now available by a referral from a Medical Network One primary care provider.
If you have patients in need of these services, please complete the attached referral form and fax it to 248-475-5777. Our behavioral health team looks forward to working with you and your patients!
Summary of services:
- Our MedNetOne Behavioral Health Specialists offer audio/visual telehealth services. During the COVID-19 pandemic telephone only sessions are an alternative to audio/visual visits when technology is unavailable in a patient’s home.
- MedNetOne offers individual counseling sessions that allow patients to work one-on-one with a licensed mental health professional. Patients can set goals and work toward developing skills and techniques to improve their emotional health.
- Outpatient behavioral services will be billed to the patient’s insurance company and individual’s may be responsible for copayments and deductibles.
- MedNetOne is part of an integrated team comprised of primary care physicians and licensed therapists who collaborate to provide continuity of care to their shared patients; Behavioral health documentation becomes part of the patient’s health care record.
Who may benefit from behavioral health services?
Individuals may benefit from therapy if stress reactions interfere with daily functioning or if he/she is experiencing any of the following:
- Changes in activity levels
- Changes in appetite
- Difficulty concentrating
- Family issues
- Increased use of alcohol or other drugs
- Trouble sleeping